Apr 24, 2010

Birthdays All Around

Two very special people in my life are celebrating birthdays today and I want to wish both of them the very best!
This is my dear friend Amber who joins the always awesome 27-year-old-club today! I just love announcing that for each of my friends so we can all enjoy our age together :) Amber is one of the most talented people I know (I'm sure you'll agree if you saw the flowers at my wedding), incredible mommy to 3 beautiful children and a true friend. Happy Birthday Ambino!
Today is also my mother-in-law, Barb's birthday! Barb loves her family so much and she is always planning fun things for us to do together. She really knows how to enjoy life and I love that about her. It is so much fun being an Ingebrigtsen and I can't wait for all the fun years to come. Thanks for being such a great example and friend Barb!

I'm sure these two women had no idea that they share this wonderful day, but they are both very special to me and I want them to know how much I love them!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TWO!!!

2 comments:

Caitlyn said...

I need, need, need to see your wedding pictures.

Posh Ideas said...

What a sweet post my darling friend!
xoxo