Mar 26, 2011

Big News

I guess this is the month of large announcements for the Ingebrigtsens. We are really changing things up at our house, which is why we will be having one of these in October!!!
CRAZY!!! I know! We are so excited and terrified and everything in between. We must have done a really good job convincing people that an Ingy Baby was a LONG ways down the road, because we got some really surprised reactions. It has been so fun to share our secret with friends and family and we can't wait for this new adventure!
The night I found out I was pregnant, Erik was at a Bachelor party at a cabin in Sundance, which meant he didn't get home until 2 AM! I was dying!! He thought it was very strange that I kept texting to ask when he'd be home, seeing as I've usually been unconscious for hours by that time of night. When he finally did get home, he was greeted with this:
And here is the proud father the following morning, with his gift, after letting the idea soak in for a few hours. His face isn't showing the complete shock that it showed the night before :)
I just can't wait to find out if this little baby is a girl or a boy so we can get down to some serious planning/shopping/decorating!! 

12 comments:

Ashleigh said...

WaHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! We are so excited, we are so excited! Cait's so excited, she just spit up! You both will be great parents. Good thing gestation is 9 months so you can get used to the idea of a baby (and prep for one, too). Love, love, love the Baby Ingy news!

Unknown said...

WOO!!! baby! yay! i can't wait! jeff and i are RIGHT behind you... jk!

Natalie said...

Oh we are VERY excited here at the Cannon home!!! Love the picture of Erik- classic.

Breea said...

So excited for you! I can't wait to hear all the funny stories.....babies and kids just don't come with out them! You will be such a great mom!

Rachel Kirkham said...

CONGRATULATIONS SARA!!!!!! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Love love love you!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Bonnie said...

Sara! That is very exciting, congratulations!! We got a similar reaction when we told people I was pregnant- they were all assuming that we'd never have kids, I guess.
You are going to be such an awesome mom!

Emily said...

Best news ever! Love the pic of Erik with his shirt! I still can't believe it....

Lori said...

Yayyyy! I am so excited for you guys! You will be such cute parents. It will be fun to hear more about your pregnancy in Vegas. :)

Caitlyn said...

Best news ever!

Aaron and Cassie said...

YAY! Oh man I haven't been on the blog in forever and just thought I'd take a peak, SO GLAD I DID! oh October babies are the best! We really need to catch up! LOVES

Liz said...

Congrats. That is very exciting. You will be such fun parents.

Linds said...

Congratulations!!