Sep 24, 2011

I am grateful for...

great friends! I have really been blessed in this department of my life and I love these girls so much. The best part is that we have all known each other and been friends since elementary school. I hope my baby girl finds an amazing group of friends like mine. They are the best!
Amber threw me such a fun shower at her beautiful home with friends and their moms. It's so fun to see everyone's moms too because I grew up in their homes and it takes me right down memory lane when I get to see all of them. 
I just wish everyone still lived in Utah (Nat and Alex - you were seriously missed!)
I am the last of my friends to become a mom, which works out great, because I have so many great mommies to answer all of my questions and teach me the ropes. Bring on the play dates ladies!
Ain't this the truth...
Such a fun night - thanks to the best friends and moms ever!!!

2 comments:

Posh Ideas said...

Sara thank you for being one of the best friends a girl could ever want! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to meet that baby:) hang in there! Xoxo

Alex said...

This shower looks awesome! I love the Mom/Daughter showers. I wish I could've been there. Congrats congrats on that baby of yours! I can't wait to meet her in person! Good luck with everything. xoxo Alex