Dec 1, 2009

Firsts

Isn't it funny how when you get married all of your "firsts" become so exciting, even though they're things you've done a million times? Well I have to say one of my favorite firsts has to be our first Christmas tree. There was just something so fun about picking ornaments and decorating OUR tree however we wanted. Not that it's super special, but it's ours and we love it! Bring on the holiday season.

My favorite part of the tree is our bright green star. I just love the color and I'm obsessed with glitter lately for some reason.



5 comments:

Shannon and Kevin said...

I LOVE your tree! You always have the cutest taste! Can't wait til I have a place to decorate....

Natalie said...

cute cute sara- inspired once again:)

Posh Ideas said...

Sara,
I love your tree! The holidays are seriously my favorite. That green star is adorable!

Emily said...

So cute! I can't wait to see it all in person.

Justin and Shannon Sotelo said...

Firsts are the best! I love your decorations. You can come and decorate my house for me!!!